Monday, July 13, 2009

And so it begins...

I surmise that to give ample consideration for the genesis of my blog I should sit in ponder. Well, that didn't work. As I stared at the monitor to give me some profound inspiration, I noticed that my computer was informing me that it was shutting down. As I looked down to see what had happened a happy little elf that doubles as my 18 month old daughter made a bee line out from under my legs down the hall. And so it begins...
I won't make any promises to anyone who finds their way to this blog that they will find anything profound however I do wish to achieve one thing; a simple acknowledgement of knowing. Knowing that if you find yourself reading something here that gives you a smile or a nod of the head or perhaps even a "yup", then I consider this a resounding success.

No comments:

Post a Comment